Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Author Spotlight: Erica Vetsch

Hi friends! Today, our author spotlight is on Erica Vetsch! Everyone, say hello to Erica! Without further ado, let's get to know Erica and her book Wonders of His Love.

 

Author Bio:
Best-selling, award-winning author Erica Vetsch loves Jesus, history, romance, and sports. She’s a transplanted Kansan now living in Minnesota, and she married her total opposite and soul mate! When she’s not writing fiction, she’s planning her next trip to a history museum and cheering on her Kansas Jayhawks and New Zealand All Blacks. You can connect with her at her website, www.ericavetsch.com where you can read about her books and sign up for her newsletter, and you can find her online at https://www.facebook.com/EricaVetschAuthor/ where she spends way too much time!


Here's Erica!

Sally, thank you so much for hosting me on your blog today! I’m so happy to be here.

Yesterday, my 40th publication released! Wonders of His Love, a Regency Christmas novella, is part of the Joy to the World Regency Christmas collection.

I am amazed. When I started on this writing journey fifteen years ago, I never envisioned having forty published works. God has blessed beyond what I could have asked or imagined.

There have been so many wonderful things that have come out of my writing journey, blessings like contracts and contest wins, best-seller lists and starred reviews. But the best blessing has been the people I have met along the way, writers, editors, reviewers, and readers. I have made friends, good friends who share my interests and my passion for story, my love of Jesus, and fascination with history.

I have been able to laugh with, pray with, share with, and cry with dear friends I never would have met if it wasn’t for writing. And I’ve been encouraged, supported, exhorted, and challenged by these friends to do better, to write better, and to be better.

If you were to ask that new writer fifteen years ago, what she hoped for her career, she might have said she wanted to sell lots of books and have her work widely read.

If you ask the me that lives today, she would say selling lots of books is the least glorious part of her career. It’s the people that make the journey special.

Question for readers: What would you tell yourself if you could go back 15 years?


Wonders of His Love Blurb

In Joy to the World, three popular authors come together to offer a heartwarming collection of holiday Regency romance. Based on lines from a beloved Christmas carol, these three novellas in one book have depth, faith, and satisfying stories all packed into the perfect length for readers to curl up and take a brief break from their holiday busyness.

"Wonders of His Love" by Erica Vetsch
A Scots portrait painter with a hidden identity finds work at a noble manor house over the holidays. He never imagined he'd fall in love with the emotionally frozen widow there. Now he wants nothing more than to thaw her heart.

"Heaven and Nature Sing" by Carolyn Miller
Two music lovers, deeply devoted to each other, were on the brink of engagement when family circumstances drove them apart. How can they ever overcome their obligations and fears to find their way back into each other's arms?

"Far as the Curse is Found" by Amanda Barratt
One winter night, a woman struggling to provide for her illegitimate child encounters a scarred veteran of the Napoleonic Wars on the streets of London. Can love conquer the darkness of two broken pasts?


Purchase Links::

Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08KTHHD7F/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i2
ChristianBook: https://www.christianbook.com/joy-the-world-regency-christmas-collection/carolyn-miller/9780825446696/pd/44669X?product_redirect=1&search_term=Joy%20to%20the%20World%20Regency&Ntt=44669X&item_code=&ps_exit=PRODUCT&Ntk=keywords&event=ESRCP
BarnesandNoble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/joy-to-the-world-carolyn-miller/1136630905?ean=9780825446696


Friends, I sure hope you enjoyed getting to know Erica Vetsch and Wonders of His Love.



Thank you so much for joining us, Erica!


If you're an author and you'd like to be showcased here, just let me know. Must be inspirational or clean, can be fiction or nonfiction.
Check out my website, connect with me, and sign up for my newsletter. https://sallyshupe.weebly.com/


3 comments:

  1. Erica, thanks so much for sharing today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me! It's a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading your musings of today and where you started in your writing journey. I always enjoy your point of view and your perspectives are a breath of fresh air. :)

    ReplyDelete