Thursday, July 2, 2020

Author Spotlight-Connie Queen

Hi friends! Connie Queen is sharing today about her story Justice Undercover. Say hello to Connie! Justice Undercover is a grab you by the seat of the pants, heart throbbing, kind of story. Let's get to know Connie and her new book Justice Undercover.




















Blurb:
Keeping her true identity a secret is the only way to stay alive.

Going undercover as a nanny brings presumed-dead ex-US Marshal Kylie Stone closer to catching the man who murdered the witness in her protection—and also killed Texas Ranger Luke Dryden’s sister. When someone tries to kidnap the twins in her care, Kylie must tell their uncle the truth…and convince Luke to help her. But will revealing her identity put all their lives at stake?

Author Bio:
Connie Queen spent her life in Texas where she met and married her high-school sweetheart. Married for 34 years, they’ve raised eight children and are enjoying their grandchildren.

As a child, Connie remembers her mom and sisters reading, but she preferred to be outside. It wasn't until later, she found the joy of being whisked away into another world.

Today she resides in Nebraska with her husband, and Nash, her Great Dane, where she’s working on her next suspense.



I asked Connie to provide an interesting tidbit about Justice Undercover. Here's what Connie had to say:

I come from a large, close-knit family. We had our share of laughs, debates, went to Church together, loved singing in the car, and us kids were competitive in just about everything we did. Growing up, mom was a great cook and eating meals together was just a part of life.
In Justice Undercover, my heroine, Kylie Stone, is part of a big and boisterous family. Two years prior as a US Marshal, someone tries to kill her, and she’s forced to fake her own death and goes rogue undercover. This takes a huge toll on Kylie, and when she learns her mom has cancer and is about to have a risky surgery, Kylie’s desperate to return. Her greatest fear is her mom will die without knowing Kylie’s alive. While dodging bullets, Kylie and Texas Ranger Luke Dryden are in a race to capture a killer and find their way home before it’s too late.

Question: What about you? Do you prefer characters from large families, or the loner that must survive on his/her own?

Friends, I sure hope you enjoyed getting to know Connie Queen and her book Justice Undercover.



Below are links to connect with Connie and where you can buy her book:

Social media links:
Website: http://www.conniequeenauthor.com/
Email: conniequeenauthor@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/queenofheartthrobbingsuspense/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ConnieSueQueen


Links to buy Justice Undercover:
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Justice-Undercover-Love-Inspired-Suspense/dp/1335402896/ref=tmm_mmp_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=
Harlequin: https://www.harlequin.com/shop/books/9781335402899_justice-undercover.html

Also available at your local Walmart until the end of June.


Thank you so much for joining us here today. Join the conversation by answering Connie's question above.

If you're an author and you'd like to be showcased here, just let me know. Must be inspirational or clean, can be fiction or nonfiction.
Check out my website, connect with me, and sign up for my newsletter. https://sallyshupe.weebly.com/

Grab a copy of Connie's book and enjoy your day!

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining us today, Connie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for having me today, Sally.
      It was a lot of fun!

      Delete
  2. Hi Connie and Sally! I came from a large family. I'm the oldest of seven. The big meals were definitely part of our everyday life. And now that my husband and I are the parents of two and grandparents of six, the big family meals are even more fun. I enjoy reading about large families, but the loners are interesting reading, too. Congratulations on Justice Undercover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Laura!

      I was the baby out of 5, so we came from opposite ends of the spectrum. But I love big family get togethers.

      Delete
    2. Hello Laura!! Thanks so much for stopping by! I grew up with one sister. But we had a large extended family, and my husband had a large extended family. Reunions and get togethers were a lot for me lol.

      Delete
  3. Hi Sally and Connie! I like stories with large families because of the strength our relationships provide. The loner does pull at my heartstrings because I think that would be a tough situation. I loved the premise of Justice Undercover. So fast paced!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherida.

      I like both too.
      I had a coach that was an only child and he married a lady who was one out of 6 girls! They were a neat couple.

      Delete
    2. Hi Sherida! I like reading about the large family stories to see how everybody interacted and the strength of their relationships.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Connie. I love mystery and suspense books. Justice Undercover sounds like a book I definetly need to check out.
    I come from a large family compared to todays families. It is so much fun to plan those special get togethers and catch up on that is going on.I have 5 sisters and social distancing is causing us a lot of grief. I can't imagine going it alone.
    Sally thanks for introducing another author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sandy!

      I can relate to the grief caused by social distancing in a large family. Especially sisters because we like to get together a lot.

      Delete
    2. Sandy, you are so welcome!! Anything to help your to-be-read pile grow!

      Delete
  6. Connie, thank you so much for being here today! So glad you could join us!

    ReplyDelete