Friday, July 3, 2020

Book Review: The Simple Faith of Mister Rogers by Amy Hollingsworth

Happy Friday, friends!!

Today we have a book review from my best friend, reader of my first drafts, and encourager, Sandy Ingram. Please make her feel welcome! She is reviewing The Simple Faith of Mister Rogers, written by Amy Hollingsworth. Here is Sandy!




https://www.amazon.com/Simple-Faith-Mister-Rogers-Spiritual-ebook/dp/B004SBVKYW/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1VOEV1U5TJBM6&dchild=1&keywords=the+simple+faith+of+mister+rogers+by+amy+hollingsworth&qid=1593484973&sprefix=the+simple+faith%2Caps%2C220&sr=8-1



The Simple Faith of Mister Rogers written by Amy Hollingsworth is an inspirational story about a man that was loved by many and ridiculed by others. The man Mr Rogers portrayed on TV was the same man in life. His dedication and love of God is how he accomplished his success. The examples in the story will make you laugh and cry as you read about the simple life of this truly amazing man.


Sally here. I remember watching Mr. Rogers when I was growing up. I had no idea about the man behind Mr. Rogers. What was your favorite part of the Mr. Rogers show? Have you read the book? Have you seen the movie? If you've read the book and watched the movie, which did you think was better?

Thank you so much for being here today, Sandy and friends!


Be sure to leave a comment. Follow my blog so you don't miss a post. I also post author interviews on Tuesdays. Wednesdays are devotional posts or posts related to writing or another topic. If you'd like to submit a book review or an author spotlight, content must be for inspirational or clean stories, fiction or nonfiction. You can contact me through my website listed below. I also post the first Thursday of the month at https://seriouslywrite.blogspot.com/

Check out my website, connect with me, and sign up for my newsletter. https://sallyshupe.weebly.com/

3 comments:

  1. Sandy, so excited you shared your review with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sandy and Sally, for making me aware of this book. I haven’t seen the movie. His quiet style was comforting. I’ll be checking on his story. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete