Wednesday, July 1, 2020

My Writing Buddy!

Writing buddies!

When you write, or run, or clean house, do you have a buddy who helps you along the way? Here is my writing buddy, running partner, and all around ‘let me hang out with you’ buddy, Milo. He’s a 13-year-old chihuahua. He follows me around everywhere.




















Who is your shadow? Who helps you write, or run, or greets you at the door every time you come home like you’ve been gone for days instead of just a little while?

Our buddies lift us up when we’re feeling down. They add enjoyment, excitement to our lives. Share about your favorite buddy and what they do in the comments. Let’s celebrate our buddies!

Thanks for stopping by!

Leave a comment so I know you're here. Follow my blog so you don't miss a post. I'll be posting here on Wednesdays. I've also added author spotlights on Tuesdays for clean or inspirational fiction or nonfiction and book reviews on Fridays for clean or inspirational books. Let me know if you'd like to submit an author spotlight or a book review. I also post the first Thursday of the month at https://seriouslywrite.blogspot.com/

Check out my website, connect with me, and sign up for my newsletter. https://sallyshupe.weebly.com/

2 comments:

  1. My Westie Heinz is my buddy. He was really my son's dog until Scott left for college then got married and has lived places where he can't have a dog. Heinz loves my husband, but these days he's mostly my companion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, Milo was the same way. For years, he was my daughter's dog. Then I had surgery about 5 years ago. He's been by my side ever since. Thanks for sharing about Heinz!

    ReplyDelete