Friday, July 17, 2020

The Gift of Grace: A Frontier Love Novella by Julie Lessman



Fun and laughter, hope and joy, that's what Grace brings to Pastor Cole. She thought she could never be good enough with her past, he thought he'd never find another woman to measure up as his wife and mother to his children. But sometimes God gives us what we need instead of what we think we want, the gift of grace. Such a powerful inspirational short story loosely tied to the Silver Lining Ranch series.

Julie Lessman's books take you for a ride. And since there is a whole series of these characters, you can start with this one, and get lost in the other books, one after the other! If you enjoy inspirational westerns, fun and romance, and real to life characters, pick up this book!

I was not required to give a positive review, only my honest opinion - which I've done. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own and I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Julie Lessman will be here on Thursday, July 30 with a giveaway!

Follow my blog so you don't miss a post. I also post author spotlights on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Wednesdays are devotional posts or posts related to writing or another topic. If you'd like to submit a book review or an author spotlight, content must be for inspirational or clean stories, fiction or nonfiction. You can contact me through my website listed below. I also post the first Thursday of the month at https://seriouslywrite.blogspot.com/

Check out my website, connect with me, and sign up for my newsletter. https://sallyshupe.weebly.com/


https://www.amazon.com/Gift-Grace-Frontier-Love-Novella-ebook/dp/B0741Q1GYF/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=gift+of+grace+by+julie+lessman&qid=1591795229&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment