Friday, September 14, 2018

Fit for Joy: The Healing Power of Being You by Valeria Teles


Healing through courage and forgiveness

Fit for Joy: The Healing Power of Being You is Teles’ own personal story of her journey as a fitness competitor. By overcoming her past, she has discovered a way to train her body and soul for a joyful life. Fit for Joy is an engaging, inspiring story to help you overcome obstacles and find joy in your life.

Fit for Joy made me stop and think about forgiveness and how by forgiving, or not forgiving, it can affect me mentally, spiritually, even physically. When I finished reading the book, I felt a peace that I could control how I let things affect me. Instead of reacting to what others around me do or don't do, I can choose ahead of time to be at peace and happy. This book helps the reader put things into perspective. When things are in perspective, you don't feel so overwhelmed. I would recommend this book to anyone who is feeling stressed, has a difficult past, or who wants to see how to get the joy back in living.



https://www.amazon.com/Fit-Joy-Healing-Power-Being-ebook/dp/B07G5LJ7XP/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1536947266&sr=8-8&keywords=fit+for+joy

No comments:

Post a Comment