Sunday, July 22, 2012

Deadly Disclosures (Dinah Harris Mystery) By: Julie Cave

I had not read any books by this author before, but I am glad I read this one! This is an author I will keep a watch on and get future books. I loved this story. The parts about the open debates of creation against science were very interesting. Having debates between both sides of the issue, made it enjoyable instead of dry. This is the whole crux to the story. How far will someone go to silence a strong Christian voice? You won’t want to miss this book! Dinah Harris is suffering from depression and a struggling alcoholic trying to do her job, but not being successful. Every one knows she is one step away from being fired as an FBI agent. Then, high profile Secretary of the Smithsonian turns up missing. Dinah must break through her problems to solve this case! This is a great suspense novel! I can’t wait to read more by this author. Her other books are now on my “to be read” list! If you love suspense, detective novels, and murder investigations, you will love this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment