Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Author Spotlight: Theresa Hall

Hi friends! Today, our author spotlight is on Theresa Hall! Everyone, say hello to Theresa! Without further ado, let's get to know Theresa and her book Accidental Target.


Author Bio:
Theresa Hall is an award-winning author of Christian fiction whose stories include military, law enforcement, and first responder heroes. As a native Texan, she loves to write suspenseful stories that happen in small Texas towns with old fashioned Southern values. She’s also a first grade teacher who loves to cook, read a good suspense, and binge-watch episodes of Dateline and Discovery ID. She is a member of RWA (Romance Writers of America) and ACFW (American Christian Fiction Writers). She actively promotes fellow Christian Fiction authors on her blog and can be found online at www.theresalynnhall.com.


Here's Theresa!

Something interesting about Accidental target:
I actually sold Accidental Target by submitting to the Love Inspired Great Author Search. I submitted in March and got The Call on September 6th! It all still seems like a dream.

Something interesting about me:
I don’t think I’m very interesting but something people may not know is that I’m also a first grade teacher. So I’m pretty much tired All. Of. The. Time. I mostly write on weekends and when I have breaks.

Accidental Target Excerpt

“These guys won’t stop till you’re dead.”

He regretted telling her but there was no denying the facts. Facts he had to keep to himself. The dead woman she’d seen was a DEA agent, and the man in the truck was a cartel member, a cold-blooded killer. Now that Allison could ID him, she had a hit on her.

“I won’t let anything happen to you, Allison. I promise.”

“Jackson, I’m terrified.”

Before he could reply, headlights closed in on them. An oncoming vehicle on their side of the highway. Jackson veered onto a side road and watched the car make a U-turn. “Get down!”

He floored the accelerator but the vehicle followed them. A gunshot hit the car. Allison screamed.

He had to get her away. But this road led to a dead end—in more ways than one.

“Can you shoot?”

“No.” Her eyes widened with fear.

“Tomorrow I’ll show you how. For now, you’re getting the crash course.”

“What if we don’t make it till tomorrow?”


Purchase Link::

Website: www.theresalynnhall.com
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Accidental-Target-Love-Inspired-Suspense-ebook/dp/B083QLPDB2/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=theresa+hall&qid=1607484038&sr=8-1

Connect with Theresa:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/theresalynnhall
Twitter: www.twitter.com/theresalynnhall
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/theresalynnhall
Website: www.theresalynnhall.com
Instagram: www.instagram.com/theresalynnhall


Friends, I sure hope you enjoyed getting to know Theresa Hall and Accidental Target.



Thank you so much for joining us, Theresa!


If you're an author and you'd like to be showcased here, just let me know. Must be inspirational or clean, can be fiction or nonfiction.
Check out my website, connect with me, and sign up for my newsletter. https://sallyshupe.weebly.com/


2 comments: